Wednesday 18 May 2011

A note from Baked

I am trying hard to be good and not peck too much.  However, it is quite difficult and Mum does still tell me off because I do try to get a few pecks in thinking she is not looking.

I am a bit confused tonight.  I thought that we had all worked out where we were sleeping and it seems to have changed a bit.  I am in the nest box, as always, because I have bullied everyone into letting me sleep there.  They tell me that they never slept there anyway, but that can't be true, can it?  However, the other three have moved around from where they were for the last few nights.  Fried is now at the front of the Cube with Egg and Spoon behind her (Spoon being right at the back).  This did confuse Mum a bit when she came to check on us because she expected Spoon to be at the front and she had to do a double take!

I think that they have done it just to give Mum a bit of variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment