Sunday 22 May 2011

Chickens' Got Talent

We think that ITV is missing out on a trick.  Forget Britain's Got Talent, we think that they should put on Chickens' Got Talent instead.  If they did, this is what we would do:

Fried - I can jump really high for things so I would have lots of branches full of leaves around the stage and I would jump and pull them all off.

Baked - I would have lots of soft toys that look like Spoon all over the stage and I would go round and peck them all.

Spoon - I would do a magic trick.  I would disappear really quickly because Baked is bound to be around somewhere.

Egg - I would lay my first egg.

Then we would all show how well we had trained Mum and Dad by getting them to come out and feed us grapes.

We would ask Auntie Yanna to play the piano as an accompaniment because apparently she's really good.

Fried, Baked, Egg and Spoon xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment