Wednesday 6 July 2011

Spoon's comment on The Apprentice

Nodding dogs?!  OK so they are bulldogs and they are wearing a Union Flag, but since statistics show that there are more chickens than people in the world, surely we should become the national animal of the UK. I am sure that a pecking chicken would sell really well.

I like the clear umbrellas.  Dad could buy us lots of them and put them round the garden so that we could stay dry when it is raining like it has been today.  Mind you, there is already the playhouse and the special cover by the bbq so I suppose that might be a bit greedy.  And we actually tend to stand around in the rain anyway ... and I suppose that they might blow away if it was a bit windy.

Jim is off with the treacle up the hill thing.  Is this perhaps a custom that I am unaware of that he indulges in on a regular basis?

No treats for the winners ... that was a nice prize too!  It's fair to say though that you shouldn't reward rubbish.  And despite the fact that they won, 'yeh' lady is not really taking it too well.  I don't think I would like to be in a team with her.

As for the losing team, they are in a bit of a hole now.  I don't really think that Lord Sugar should fire Tom because he has nice yellow socks on today and he did work really hard at selling.  Of the other two, like last week, it's a hard one to call.  I like Karren's comment about the board meetings lol!  On that comment I would say that Melody should go, but I am worried that he might fire Tom because he is starting to look at the 'bigger picture' and Tom has been in the firing line before.

Good choice, Lord Sugar!  She and he would not have got along at all.  I'm not sure how much longer Tom can last, but it's good that he has another chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment