Saturday 16 July 2011

Fried's comments on The Apprentice - How to get hired

1. Sell yourself - tbh I think I would struggle on the escalator.  I think that my feet might get stuck in the grooves and that's even before I have to handle a wheelie suitcase.  Now if I came up the escalator on the suitcase that would work and I am sure that no-one has done that before.
2. Get on with your colleagues - where is the fun in that?  You must fight a little, especially over the little treats that you might be given like grapes and real worms.
3. Leadership - be careful what you wish for - well, there is no point in even discussing that one.  I am the head chicken so I am always the leader and whatever I wish for I always get.
4. Know your market - our market is Mum and Dad, who like our eggs.  We know them very well :)
5. Never let on you're an amateur - well, Leon and the chicken comment showed how that one works ... we still haven't quite forgiven him.
6. Carefully decide who you want to do your pitch - obviously me, although Spoon is known to be louder and Egg is cuter.
7. Shopping is easy when you know how - not something that worries us particularly.  Mum and Dad do our shopping.
8. Right - Sell Something - I would be very good at selling.  I am sure if I gave someone a beady enough stare I would scare them into buying something.  If not, I would just peck them.
9. Wait - OK I know for a fact that I would find this very difficult.  If I had to wait too long for treats then I might go loopy.
10. I must have missed one along the way.  It would have been helpful if he would have numbered them!

1 comment:

  1. Those are good comments Fried. Are you laying normal eggs again?

    ReplyDelete