Friday 15 July 2011

Egg's comment on The Apprentice

Sorry this is a bit late but we are only just sitting down to watch it today.  It's nice to come inside because it has been raining a bit today.

Well right at the start they are back on clothes again.  "Do I need to wear anything in particular?"  For us of course, we don't need to worry about things like that, but I would suggest to Jim that at least a pair of pants would be appropriate, whatever the task.

I like this task.  I am disappointed that they have not thought about mealworm pies.  Or perhaps grape pies. Or maybe cabbids pie.  In the Mexican Restaurant why don't they cook some sweetcorn and wrap it in a burrito?

Mexican or British ... difficult choice.  Should be loyal of course, but like the idea of Mexican and it seems to be quite popular.  Maybe too popular judging by the rather long queue.  And this was only the test run - they really need to get it sorted by the time they serve tomorrow.

Interesting pitches.  I think that MyPy was stronger ... Natasha didn't really answer the question that they asked her properly, just took it in the direction that she wanted it to go - she'd make a good politician!

Yes, the pies win.  A good choice of finalists but I am guessing that he is going to drop one from the losing team to make up the other two finalists.  I'm going to throw my cards on the table now and say that Jim is definitely not going to go.  Out of the remaining two, it's a tough call (yet again).  Both of them have seemed very negative in the past and sometimes sulky.  If it's based on this task alone then I think that Susan will go through and it is time to say goodbye to Natasha.

I really should become Lord Sugar's advisor.  I think that I would find sitting on a chair next to him most comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Egg, a good assessment and an accurate prediction. Mealworm pies.... now .... that's an idea... x

    ReplyDelete