Saturday 20 August 2011

What qualifications do you need to be a midwife?

I only ask because it seems that Fried has also taken to being broody - along with Egg, who seems to be making a habit of it (three times in as many months).  Fried spent rather a lot of time with Egg in the nest box this morning and when I turfed them both out she decided to seek refuge in the ... dare I say it ... playhouse ... she climbed in through the window since I had been shutting the door most days since they had not previously been using it.  Am I pleased that she used it?  Yes.  Am I pleased that she used it because she might be broody?  No!

I was rather hoping to break Egg of her broodiness rather than get Fried to join in with her.

Anyway, I am not sure whether I now need to get qualified in midwifery, or whether I can work on breaking both of them over the next few days.

Spoon, take note.  If you start doing it too, I'll have to take on reinforcements i.e. your Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment