Friday 12 August 2011

Can chickens drive cars?

We weren't given the chance to find out ... Mum and Dad went off to a driving experience today and left us behind!  Dad was the one doing the driving; we think that Mum read a book while he was doing it.  The pictures are of Dad and we are very proud of him.  We are sure that we would have driven these cars really well, and we have chosen the one that we think matches us best (with a little explanation of course ...).


Ferrari 360
Fried 
This would be my car because it starts with the same letter as my name and most people think of this kind of car first as the one that they want to drive i.e. it is Number One; like me.


Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Spoon
This would be my car because it is exactly the same colour as me and it is very sleek like me.


Lamborghini Gallardo
Egg
This would be my car because it is certainly the cutest, especially in yellow.  And I am the cutest chicken.



Porsche 996 GT3
Baked RIP
This would have been my car if I was still around because it is the meatiest one and it is the same colour as I was.  

No comments:

Post a Comment