Monday 12 September 2011

An important message for today


Having just spent about twenty minutes sitting in the middle of the road supporting the head of a motorcyclist who had been knocked off his bike by a 'sorry mate I didn't see you' idiot (not me), please make sure you double check when you are driving.

Thankfully he should be OK; he had the right gear on, and was able to conduct a conversation about BSB while he was lying there.  I am sure that he (and I) would rather have had the conversation over a cup of coffee or something .....

That's it from me.  Serious but important post.

2 comments:

  1. You have indeed been a good Samaritan today. Did the driver who hit him hang around too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she did, along with her husband/partner (who was the one that kept saying 'sorry mate' and their small child who sustained a head injury as a result of the incident, probably because he was not wearing his seatbelt.

    ReplyDelete