Wednesday 15 June 2011

Spoon's comment on the one that was fired

An interesting choice.  Polite when leaving, so that's a good thing.  Lord Sugar is starting to get tough on the ones that are left now.  They need to take on board what has been said next week or they'll be out quicker than I can lay an egg.

I might need to ask Mum to use the internet again.  Could anyone tell me what a kollostomi bag is?  If it's a bag it wouldn't be much good as a magazine would it?  Is it anything like a handbag and can you carry chicken treats in it?

Mum has just told me what it is.  I don't want any chicken treats from that bag.  Ever.

I agree with the audience.  And I think that Jim should have gone.

I like his leaving present.  I wonder if they do the same thing in a chicken shape?

Spoon x

No comments:

Post a Comment