Wednesday 8 June 2011

Baked 's comments on The Apprentice

Now that I am better, I am able to make some comments on The Apprentice.  Today's task is all about clearing rubbish.  Well, they could really do with clearing out the rubbish candidates to start with.  Like the one that doesn't really understand how this business works.  You are not buying the stuff from people, they are paying you to take it away ... well maybe you are but I don't think you really understood ... I think that even with our bird brains we could do better.

I can't believe that it is the first time that someone has got dirty and liked the feel of the dust on their skin.  It's what we do every day when we have a dust bath.  And now they are going to clean it all off.  That IS how you get clean ... when you are a chicken anyway.

Goodness me folks, please decide who did what.  Don't take the credit for the good stuff and then say it wasn't you if it all goes pear shaped.

Talking of fruit, Mum gave us a strawberry today and we liked it.  We know that she bought them at the weekend and did not eat all of them, so we are hoping that there will be more of them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment