Wednesday 22 June 2011

Egg's comment on The Apprentice

'Do you think we are going abroad?'  Don't be silly, you just need your passport for fun; numpty!

Did you know that I used to be able to speak six languages?  Chinese (e.g. Peking Chicken), French (e.g. coq au vin), Scottish (e.g. cock-a-leekie soup), Indian (e.g. chicken korma), American (e.g. KFC) and English (e.g. chicken twizzlers thanks to Jamie Oliver).
It is hilarious watching them; one the one hand you have some people who are as good as me and on the other there are those that are struggling with even speaking their native tongue ....

I'm a chicken and even I know that La Redoute is massive.  It's big over here for goodness sake so it's bound to be bigger in the country that started it.  The only negative thing is that I don't think that their chicken range is very big.

Jim, how can you push treacle up a hill?  Why would you want to?

Can I just comment on clothing, as we chickens like to do.  Natasha ... JEANS?  Really?  Did they call 'yeh' to you out of the wardrobe this morning?

Ha ha the winners got flying lessons.  I can fly, they should have come to me!

Egg x

No comments:

Post a Comment