Wednesday 29 June 2011

Fried's comments on The Apprentice

It is supposed to be Baked doing the comment this week.  I know that she would really have liked the programme on biscuits, she was always pigging out!  But you have me to do the commentary instead, so I hope I will do Baked proud.

So, where to begin?  The idea of a biscuit within a biscuit is mad.  But I do like Tom a lot, he is always very funny and I think that he would sit with us and give us grapes.  The idea of the popscuit is even worse.  The name sounds like what we do on the decking.

You really should not sulk if someone doesn't take on your idea.  "I don't like it" in a moany voice is not going to make people change their minds.  Live with it - sometimes you have to go with what other people want.  And they have combined the ideas together now to include something that you suggested so you can't moan too much.

" Go big or go home".  Wow.  That's massive.  It will either make or break that team.  Either they will admire the balls and make a big order or they won't like the condescending attitude...well, well, well they admired the balls, big style!  I can't believe that they didn't get one order on the other team though!

Ooooh fighting!  We do that with cabbids sometimes, but not really to this level!  If I'm honest I have to say that I don't really like Melody much because she is too full of herself.   Of course you should be proud of your achievements but not go on so much about them and make everyone else feel small.  If she did that to me I would peck her.

Difficult to call at this stage.  On one hand all of them should go really.  I'm going to stick my neck out and say Zoe should go.  Will Lord Sugar agree?

Yes he does!  If Nick or Karren leave their jobs I would definitely be a contender.

On a positive note about the biscuits, I would probably choose to eat the losing biscuit!  There was too much chocolate on the other one for my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment