Wednesday 18 April 2012

Spoon's comment on The Apprentice

This morning I was very noisy.  I think if I was on The Apprentice this might get me into trouble because Lord Sugar would tell me to be quiet.  But I always make a good point, so he might listen.

I am not sure how much I can say about today's episode because I don't know if Dad is watching.  I think I will play it safe and try not to give too much away.

The candidates have been woken up at 0615.  This is a lie-in as far as I am concerned.  This morning I woke up at about 0530 and let Mum know.  This was before her alarm went off so I don't think she was very happy about that.

They have to brand a fitness class - 'turning movement into money'.  Some of them are talking about their ideas and sitting on big plastic balls just like the one Dad has.  We prefer the colour of Dad's ball though.  The other group have a competition going for group leader - horse rider versus boxer person (boxer person won; sorry about that spoiler, Dad).  There are some interesting ideas coming out, but I am not going to say which I prefer at this stage.  I can sense that there might be some sore muscles or injuries coming out of some of them though ... or perhaps arguments ... space hoppers!  Cool!

Interesting result.  More than that I will not say ....

No comments:

Post a Comment