Friday 13 April 2012

Fried's comments on The Apprentice

Sorry that I am so late in writing.  We did watch it on Wednesday night, and watched the Fired programme yesterday.  But we have been quite eggcited about seeing Dad again, and that's why none of us have written anything on the blog.  He watched with us as well, but kept falling asleep, silly Dad.

So what can I tell you about my thoughts...  They kept referring to something called 'shabby chic'.  I thought that this was some kind of small French hen, but couldn't see any birds anywhere.  I was a bit disappointed to say the least.  They also talked about 'upcycling'.  Again, their use of language seems to be flawed.  There were no hills, or bikes, to be seen anywhere.

I'm not surprised that the 'Leaf Crew' lost the challenge (I'm allowed to say who lost now because Dad saw the programme at the same time as us); legs falling off furniture and that awful painting seems to have sealed their fate.  We could have done better with the painting, and we have trouble holding paintbrushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment